CJD Communities and Community Development Services, Coventry City Council and community specialist Carole Donnelly are supporting a workshop to explore ways to help the communities of Earlsdon and Chapelfields.
‘Delivering Neighbourhoods Differently’ will be held between 10am and 12noon on Saturday 17 October, at Earlsdon Primary School. Residents are invited to share ideas of what currently works well in their neighbourhood, what could work better or differently and how people could work together to help the community to grow.
The agenda for the morning is:
Introduction: Cllr Kershaw and Carole Donnelly
1. What do you love about your area?
2. What are the key assets in the ‘defined’ area?
3. Who are the key people/businesses in the area?
4. How would you like to develop an area plan and an alternative community solution?
5. What are the next steps for the local community?